This article will help shoppers figure how and where to buy Ray Ban replacement parts. Buying replacement parts for your Ray Ban sunglasses might get a little confusing. We have customers looking for everything from replacement lenses, to temples (arms / legs of the sunglasses,) hinges, screws and more!
However, when it comes to buying parts for your Ray Ban sunglasses people think any part they buy might and probably will fit into their sunglasses. Well - that’s not the case at all. In order to buy the right part for your Ray Ban sunglasses, you need to know exactly what model you have. Also, just as important, you have to know where and how to get it. Lucky for you, if you’ve landed on this page, you’ve reached the best place in THE WORLD to buy Ray Ban replacement parts. Why? We’re the first and might be the only retailer that has added these parts to our website to purchase direct, we have a team dedicated to just helping customers get the exact Ray Ban parts for their sunglasses and you’ll be thrilled with our service. We guarantee it.
But, first things first. Let us show you how you search for and buy the exact part for your Ray Ban sunglasses.
Again, as a reminder, you need to know exactly what Ray Ban sunglasses you have to purchase the right part or it won’t fit! Another quick thing to note is if you’re purchasing parts such as replacement lenses or hinges, PLEASE take them to a local optic where a professional can help you install it. Can you do it by yourself? Possibly.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR STYLE OF RAY BAN SUNGLASSES IS INSIDE THE ARMS OF YOUR RAY BAN SUNGLASSES. TYPICALLY THE LEFT TEMPLE (ARM).
BUYING RAY BAN REPLACEMENT LENSES:
If you’re looking for Ray Ban replacement lenses, you need to know three things for sure when you’re doing your purchase.
1. Ray Ban style code #: This # ALWAYS begins with RB and has 4 numbers that follow it. (illustration above.)
2. Lens Size: You need to know the size of your sunglasses to make sure you are purchasing the right lens. If your style does not come in more than one size, you do not need to worry.
3. Lens Color code: This code is usually anywhere from a 3 digit number to sometimes 6-7 number and letters are included as well to symbolize polarization, etc. However, it’s important to note any lens fits into any frame if its the same style code and lens size!
BUYING RAY BAN REPLACEMENT TEMPLES:
Buying replacement temples (arms,) for Ray Ban sunglasses has never been easier. As the illustration above shows, you just need to know the following to ensure you’re getting the right replacement temple (arm):
1. Ray Ban style code #: This # ALWAYS begins with RB and has 4 numbers that follow it. (illustration below.)
2. Temple Size: The temple size is a 3 digit number that is on the temple. Anywhere from 135-150 for Ray Ban sunglasses. HOWEVER, this number usually is not important unless you have a very small or large head in which the sunglasses you have with size may come in different temple size length as well.
When it comes to buying other replacement parts such as nose pads, hinges and screws, the best way to go about it is type in the Ray Ban code in the ShadesDaddy.com search box and see if we have the part available to purchase on site. IF we do not, please call us at 877-457-5314 and we can get it for you!