At ShadesDaddy, we ensure the authenticity and quality of each and every single frame we sell on our site. Serving customers all over the world since 2007, we strive to provide our customers with the easiest and safest purchasing experience. We are proud to be one of the largest online Authorized retailers of sunglasses, and our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations on each visit. ShadesDaddy has grown to be one of the most trusted sources worldwide for buying authentic name brand glasses and our team takes pride in our dedication to our customers.
VO2787 VOGUE Sunglasses
- Brand: VOGUE
- UPC: 8053672012347
- Type: Eyeglasses
- SKU: 170300
- Frame Color: Striped Black Cherry
- Frame Material: Acetate
- Lens Color: Demo Lens
- Lens Material: CR-39 Standard
- 30 day returns: this is 30 days from the date your order reaches your shipping address.
- Returns only - no direct exchanges are available.
- Expedited shipping fees cannot be refunded.
Learn more about our return policy
Shipping an item depends on the availability of the sunglass you order and the amount of volume we do on a given day. We usually ship between 2-5 days. Your sunglass may take a little longer if it has to come from abroad. Special orders will be noted on the items site specifying it is a special order.
Polarized lenses are used in sunglasses to reduce glare from reflective surfaces such as the surface of a lake or the hood of a car. Head over to our Polarized sunglasses collection for huge savings on our fill assortment today!
Colors are applied to sunglass lenses to help absorb light as it passes through them. The color you choose is a matter of personal taste, but there are a few important color-related benefits to consider.
- Gray lens tints reduce brightness, but do not distort color.
- Brown and amber tints reduce glare, including the glare created by the blue frequency in sunlight, which can make things appear hazy. Brown and amber tints distort colors more than gray tints do.
- Yellow lens tints reduce the haze from blue light better than browns, so they really sharpen up the view, but they cause more color distortion.
- Green tinted lenses reduce glare and help filter out some of the blue light. They provide good contrast between objects.
- Rose colored lenses might be a good choice if you participate in water sports or other outdoor activities, because they provide good contrast for objects viewed against blue or green backgrounds.